Tous droits réservés.
1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about the information we collect and how we use and share that data. By using our Application and Services, you agree to the terms of this Policy and you expressly consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
We collect your personal information to enforce and comply with French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties.
2. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Weezem application (hereafter: the "Application"), we may ask you to communicate personal information about yourself.
"Personal Information" refers to all data that allows us to identify an individual, which corresponds in particular to your first name, email address, location, as well as any other information that you choose to communicate to us about you.
When you use the Application, you may be asked to provide us with information about your profile, location, point of interests, etc…. Since the purpose of the Application is to connect you with people who share common interests , we use the information that you provided us to deduce from your activity on the Application to provide you with priority in your news feed with the activities and profiles that we believe are most relevant to you. For example, we may use your age, location, point of interests and searches (e.g., looking for a tennis partner, desire to have a drink, want to go out to the theater, etc.) in order to prioritize users with similar interests and profiles to you.
3. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is collected and use for the following purposes:
· To manage your access and usage of the available services on the Application
· Enhance your experience using the Application by personalizing our messages and providing you with the activities and user profiles most relevant to you
· Customize the advertisements that we may post on the Application so that they are most likely to meet your needs
· Send newsletters, solicitations, and promotional messages from Weezem and/or its partners or clients. If you do not wish to do so, you can oppose the reception of such solicitations by contacting the address indicated in section 7 below
· Constitute a file of registered users and customers and/or prospects of our potential partners and customers, and ensure the follow-up
· Optimize the security of user accounts by detecting, for example, abnormal activity
· Develop business and traffic statistics for our services
· Organize contests, lottery, and all promotional operations
· Manage users' opinions on activities or services offered on the Application
To create a Weezem account, an email address, a password, and a username is mandatory. Without these data, you will not be able to create an account and you will not be able to access the service. In addition, to participate in activities organized by users, Weezem or its partners, you must activate your account by clicking on the email link sent to your email address just after the creation of your account.
We may share your personal information with our staff, and our subcontractors in charge of maintaining and/or developing the application.
We may disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement officials, and organizations in charge of debt collection, as well as our partners and clients according to the conditions defined in section 5 below.
4. DATA STORAGE
For registered users, your personal data is retained when you created an account on the Weezem application. Your personal data will not be retained beyond the lifetime of the account. You can delete the account from your user profile in the "Settings" section or by contacting customer service by email or mail at the addresses listed in Article 9. However, the data allowing proof of a right or a contract, will be retained to comply with a legal obligation, and will be kept for the duration provided for by the applicable law.
If the right of access or rectification is exercised, data relating to identity documents may be retained for the period provided for in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. one year. In case of exercise of the right of opposition, these data may be archived for the period of limitation provided for in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. three (3) years.
The information concerning your right to opt-out of receiving marketing messages is retained for a minimum of three (3) years from the date you exercise that right. The information stored on our servers or any other element used to identify users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be retained beyond six (6) months.
Crucial information such as your profile, point of interests, location and activity, to recommend the most relevant activities and profiles on the Application and to send you information and offers that are personalized and adapted to your profile, will be retained for the entire life of your user account. They will be automatically deleted upon deletion of your account.
5. YOUR OPTIONS
In order to finance the possibility of using the Application free of charge for users who wish to do so, your personal data may be transferred, rented or exchanged for the benefit of third parties who would like to send you information or allow you to benefit from promotional offers adapted to your profile. The creation of a user account implies the express acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of the service and of the present clause. You may oppose the possible transfer, rental or exchange of your personal data:
· By declining to accept our terms and conditions during the registration process: your user account will not be created, and no personal data will be collected, thus, you will not be able to use our service.
· by deleting your user account if you wish to revoke your consent after your account has been created. To do this, go to the "Settings" area of the application accessible from your User Profile and click on "Delete my account": by confirming the deletion of your account, all your data will be automatically deleted and all data associated with your account is removed. You will no longer be able to use the Weezem service through this account. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at WEEZEM SAS - Customer Service - 33 rue Félicien David 75016 Paris - France to request the deletion of your account. Once your account deletion request has been sent, it will be irrevocable and we will proceed to the deletion of your account within a maximum of seven (7) days after receipt of your request with the same effects as if you had proceeded yourself to the deletion of your user account from the mobile application: all your data will be deleted and you will lose all data related to your user account. You will no longer be able to use the Weezem service through this account.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, object, limit, request the transfer of your data where possible, and removal of your data by contacting, after specifying your first and last name, postal address and attaching a copy of both sides of your ID, to :
· Postal address: Weezem SAS, 33 rue Félicien David 75016 Paris
· e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of difficulties in connection with the management of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL or with any competent supervisory authority.
If you choose to opt-out, please visit https://conso.bloctel.fr.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
For users who are California residents, please read below our California Consumer Privacy Statement.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revise this policy, in whole or in part, at any time. We will notify you once the changes become effective. Your access or use of the Application after those changes become effective, constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the revised policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you cannot access the Application.
9. ABOUT US
The company responsible for the collection and processing of your personal information is Weezem SAS, Simplified Joint Stock Company with sole shareholder, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 884 381 575, its headquarter is located at 33 rue Félicien David - 75016 Paris (referred to herein as "We" or "Us").
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
Last Updated: May 1, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, with a particular consumer or household based on terms defined in the CCPA. Note that some information is not relevant to you.
The table below lists the categories of personal information collected within the last twelve (12) months.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
· From users when you use our basic services, paid for our premium services, create an account, or apply for a position at our company.
· From our advertising partners where we advertise our services on partners’ website
· From our service providers
· From our affiliates
· From social media networks.
INFORMATION WE USE
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
· To provide you with information, or services that you request from us.
· To provide you with email alerts, and other notices concerning our services that may be of interest to you.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collections.
· To improve the effectiveness of our website and mobile applications.
· For testing, research, analytics, and product development.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your information to the following third parties for a business purpose:
With third parties for marketing purposes
· With our service providers
· With our business partners
· With our affiliates
· With any successors of all or part of our company
· With law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
You have the right to request that we disclose the following personal information about you that we collect over the past twelve (12) months.
· The categories and specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
· The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
· The categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose
· The categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed that information for a business purpose.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we collected from you.
You can submit a request by contact us as specified in the Contact Information section.
You have the right to nondiscrimination for exercising your CCPA rights.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to make changes to this notice at any time. When we make changes, we will notify you by email or on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, you can contact us at:
Postal Address: Weezem SAS, 33 rue Félicien David 75016 Paris, France